A Positive Vision
For Leander's Future
Troy Hill is committed to a vision of continued success for the citizens of Leander, Texas.
Leander's Future is Built on Today's Decisions
It’s easy to talk about an ideal future. We all want the future to be bright – for ourselves, our families, our city, our state, our nation. It takes more than a desire; more than a want. Troy is committed to continuing to build on a strong foundation for the best possible Leander future.
Troy’s vision for our city’s future comes from the work he has helped with over the past six years as mayor and as a member of the Leander City Council.
- Six consecutive years of lowering the city property tax rate while Troy has served.
- Initiation of a transportation study to keep Leander safe.
- Working to ensure that today’s decisions have a positive impact on our future with work on the Cap Metro agreement, including extended rail service on Friday and on weekends.
- Addressing the needs for new sources of water with a potential option to address growth for the next 40 years.
The Most Desired Place to Live in Central Texas
Our Best Days Are Ahead
There is so much potential for Leander to continue to grow, remain great, and be a place where we meet new neighbors moving here from all around the country. Leander can and will be a place where we are proud to live, love, and enjoy life through a vibrant, diverse, well-developed, and purposeful community.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Sign up to receive updates on how we will continue working to make Leander an even better city.
Follow Troy on Social
(c)2021. Troy Hill for Leander Mayor. Paid for by the Troy Hill for Leander Mayor Campaign, Troy Hill Treasurer.
* Estimated population growth statistics based on three year average.
** Property taxes have decreased from 0.63292 in 2016 to 0.541867 in 2021.
*** As of 3/9/2021 there are plans for seven (7) new retail establishments to open in Leander.